Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

oh forgot to mention.

my car is on jackstands. taking a much needed break from her.  even though it feels like i haven't really stopped my corolla related activities.  well, definitely not going out to the mountains or breaking things, thats forsure.  that stress sucks.  been chillin in my dad's g35 while hes touring the middle east.

sold suspension first

then pulled out her motor (which makes #4 that shes blown!)

So many great memories with her.  mostly her testing my patience, and how thin i can stretch my wallet.  it's been a great run so far.  I've put her aside for the past few months (which only feels like it's been days).  don't know how to put it.  just an empty feeling not being able to drive her.  staring at her everyday as she sits on blocks on the driveway is depressing.  but also for me to reflect on why i put her down.  


No comments:

Post a Comment