Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

august 31st

update on my corolla:
http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/1098229/blog/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no longer teenager.  finally hit 20 years old.  feels pretty good though, all of the "bad" I had doesn't have that lingering feeling anymore.  and finally getting to really pursue the goals that I've been holding off on.

those are:

  • moved out and becoming independent by around end of spring semester.
  • car done.  and not needing as much attention by end of fall.
  • good grades.
pretty simple.  but i also (try to) live each day to the most.  i've felt really held back by the situation i put myself under these past few years.  done poorly academically and not really smart financially.  

man.  and my ADD keeps me from focusing when needed.  it's difficult.
sucks.

those last lines: stay hungry, stay foolish.

something i've been (trying to) live by also.  because how else am i going to achieve the feeling of self worthiness?


No comments:

Post a Comment